Key Components of the Debtors Exam Letter
Your Debtors Exam Letter is a Final Payment Letter that you send your debtor before filing a request for the court to examine that debtor’s corporate or individual assets. It’s a warning, as well as a final opportunity for the debtor to pay the monies due. This no-nonsense letter doesn’t mince words. It lays out the harsh realities your debtor can expect to face if the monies ordered by the court are not paid by a certain, specific date. And it does this in excruciating detail. The key components of this letter are listed below:
- A detailed summary of the total amount due, with interest
- A statement that you intend to turn the matter over to the court for enforcement
- Verbiage informing the debtor that they will receive a subpoena to appear in court
- A list of the financial assets they’ll be required to document when they appear
- The date by which full payment must be received to avoid this Debtors Exam
- A separate attachment listing all the documentation that the debtor will be required to produce under the subpoena
Create Your Debtors Exam Letter with Our Free Final Payment Letter Download
Our comprehensive tutorial provides everything you need to use this powerful strategy to influence your debtor to pay up in order to avoid the highly unpleasant alternative. The following items are included in this guide:
- Instructions, explanations, and strategies for using the Debtors Exam Letter effectively
- Corporate Debtors Exam Collection Letter & Document List
- Individual Debtors Exam Collection Letter & Document List
- Our highly effective Collection Letter Template, plus attachments, in MS Word.
Download this letter today if you need help collecting the monies awarded you by the court.
Don’t Overlook Our Other Four Valuable Collection Letter Tutorials
All five of our Collection Letter Guides are designed to help you use highly effective commercial debt collection strategies to collect the money that’s due you — and all five are free. So, why not take a moment to browse our selection, so you’ll know exactly where to go the next time you need a strategy for a tough collection issue. You might even bookmark the page to locate it more easily later. Every one of our guides includes an effective Collection Letter Template to make it easier to create your letter.
At Stevens & Ricci, our goal is to simplify collections for your business by helping you Collect Money Sooner, at Lower Cost, and Without Losing Valued Customers.